Tune into GJS Re’s industry expertise.
With more than 60 years of insurance experience, Jerry Sullivan is frequently asked to offer his thoughts and perspective on a variety of industry topics – from current events & trends to helping explain the basics of risk transfer. Although many of his presentations can only be heard when he speaks at various insurance association or industry meetings, we have made available below pieces of Jerry’s “State of the Industry” presentation as well as several interviews conducted by Insurance Journal.
Insurance Journal Interviews:
- As the Market Turns, What is the Broker’s Role?
- The Integral Part Played by Reinsurers
- Catastrophes, Premiums and the Cycle
- When Does Business go to Lloyd’s, and Why?
- How Natural Catastrophes Impact the Reinsurance Industry
- How New NRRA Regulations and California’s AB315 Will Change the Surplus Lines Industry